Create an account
In order to apply you must create an account via the "applicant register" section on this website in the top-right corner. This is only possible when the call for applications is open. The application call is now closed.
Should you have any questions, please contact the University of Groningen Mobility & Scholarship Desk.
- Applications can only be submitted electronically.
- You can save your application data as you go, however, make sure you upload all your documents as a final step before you submit your application.
- If you do not complete the sections marked with an * you will receive an error message when you click "submit" and your application will not have been received and therefore cannot be processed.
- If we have received your application you will receive an electronic confirmation with a unique application code.
- Your home University is responsible for the nomination of its students for a mobility period abroad. In order to apply for the Erasmus+ scholarship, you need a nomination letter from your home University and this letter needs to be uploaded with your online application.
- We will evaluate all valid applications. If we receive more applicants than available places/scholarships, we will discuss with all parties involved which applicant(s) will be selected.