We have 4 partners in Latin America
Latin American partners
|Website||Contact person||More information|
|Universidade de São Paulo||www.usp.br/||
Prof. Moacyr Ayres Novaes Filho
Rogério Nóbrega (Student Mobility)
|Universidad de Antioquia, Colombia||www.udea.edu.co||Maria Vanegasemail@example.com|
|Universidad de Chile||www.uchile.cl||Paula Castillofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México||www.global.unam.mx/||Imelda Lopez Villaseñoremail@example.com|
If you need guidance in connecting with a Groningen researcher contact Joyce Fongers, with an English-language CV and an outline of your research project.
- If you are interested in biomedical research, consult the University Medical Center research overview here and the website www.groningenbiomed.com for more information.
- If you are interested in research in a non-biomedical field, look for opportunities via www.rug.nl.
Selection of candidates
- There is a joint selection procedure coordinated between the Latin American institution and the University of Groningen
- Ranking is based on three main criteria: (1) academic excellence and motivation; (2) socio-economic need; and (3) cooperation potential (sustainability)
- Applicants who do fulfil the requirements but do not rank among those who can be granted a scholarship will be placed on a reserve list
- Applicants who do not fulfil the requirements to be awarded a ICM scholarship will be rejected